For New Teachers
Are you a William & Mary alum who completed a teacher preparation program in 2005 or later?
ENDAPT can help you to find and select a mentor teacher with expertise in the content and pedagogical areas at the grade levels that are of interest to you.
If you are willing to communicate online regularly and long-term with an online mentor beginning soon,
1. Select Mentor Database to choose your online mentor. Make note of his or her "Mentor Information Form Number" before you leave the database.
3. An ENDAPT staff member will:
Are you an experienced, successful teacher working in a U.S. elementary, middle, and/or secondary school? Would you like to directly and positively influence and support the next generation of teachers? New teachers using ENDAPT need your assistance and advice!
If you are willing to communicate via e-mail regularly and long-term with a new teacher who is working with content, pedagogical issues, and grade levels similar to yours,
1. Select Become a Mentor to share your educational expertise with a new teacher who chooses you to assist them. Be sure to complete all required items on the information form. You can preview the questions, if you wish.
2. Your responses (but not your contact information) will be stored in a publicly accessible Mentor Database.
3. When a new teacher seeking an online mentor uses ENDAPT to request your services, an ENDAPT staff member will contact you to see if you are available to serve.
4. If so, this staff member will continue to be available to you and your protégé to answer questions and respond to requests on an as-needed basis.